Cooling and Heating is the Primary Energy Hog in a Home
Heating and cooling costs account for about 50-70% of the energy used in the average Texas home, the Energy Efficient Saver program from Electricity Bid and Pierce Energy is the easiest, most effective way to:
- Save money (up to 30% or more) on your Texas electric bill
- Improve the general well being and comfort level of your Texas home
- Raise the value of your house, and
- Gives you the opportunity to reduce the demand load in your city which can lower the rate for everyone.
Designed in accordance with U.S. Department of Energy recommendations, the Energy Efficient Saver program combines 10 proven energy saving solutions into a single program that can pay for itself through Texas power savings of up to 30% and sometimes more in annual heating and cooling costs. With the help of the federal and state government many of the costs in this program are paid for by the government.
10 Steps Performed with the Energy Efficiency Saver Program
- Apples to Apples Electric Rate Comparison at Electricity Bid.com
- Blower Door Setup and Calculations Performed on Air Leakage From Home
- Assessment of Insulation Damage in Attic and Walls
- Mastic Paint Used to Seal Leaks Coming From Air Conditioning Ducts Located in Attic.
- Doors and Windows Retrofitted with Devices to Stop Air and Energy Leaks
- Blow in Insulation and Radiant Barrier Installed in Attic
- See Through Energy Efficient Storm Windows Installed on Existing Windows.
- Feasibility Study for the Installation of Solar Panels
- Power Saver Device Installed at Meter to reduce the loss of Electricity Through Energy Surges
- Advice on How to Maintain Continued Energy Efficiency Best Practices for Your Home
If you would like to receive solar technology and renewable energy updates in Texas then we would like to recommend ESS Solar. This is a local solar panel and renewable energy company in Texas that works with several solar panel companies and solutions. They keep us updated with solar technology as it changes and would be happy to keep you updated as well. They of course hope you will eventually become a customer but they also work very well as an information resource by giving the occasional update on solar as changes take place in the market place.