The U.S along with many major U.S. corporations are in sync on agenda 21 and policies that seek to push Americans out of suburbs and rural areas and move them into large 10,000,000 plus mega cities.
You see our energy future and destruction of this planet due to global warming is the reason for treating people like cattle. I’m a conservative but there is a large liberal push against this Agenda 21.
This agenda is in the U.S through the backdoor of local city governments and you’ll even find gay liberals in San Francisco against this so feel free to join the club liberals as you will have welcome company. This is nothing to sit idlely by about and watch happen.
This UN agenda reminds me of some recent quotes I ran across by the climate experts.
“The models are convenient fictions that provide something very useful,” said Dr. David Frame, climate modeler at University of Oxford.”
“No matter if the science of global warming is all phony… climate change provides the greatest opportunity to bring about justice and equality in the world, said Christine Stewart, former Canadian Minister of the Environment. (Stewart, Christine. Calgary Herald, December 14, 1998)
There are even very well done propaganda videos (see at bottom) that try to convince you this is a smart idea. It is a smart idea if humans have no value compared to cattle.
The real problem here though is the obvious attempt to use a scare tactic of something that cannot be observably proved for 100 years to push through an atheistic social justice policy that seeks to evenly redistribute wealth across the world while consolidating ridiculous power and wealth among a few elites.
I’m in the energy business and help people and businesses save money on electricity service and when and if the energy industry gets taken over by these clowns I will easily be able to find work elsewhere so I do not feel threatened about my job.
What I do feel threatened about are these Godless policies that want to have us all scared into a climate catastrophe not to solve a real problem but to push a hidden agenda that would strip away all our natural God given freedoms and rights.
If you are like me and believe you were made in God’s image and there is a plan and purpose for your life that is eternal than this cattle herding “for the overall good of the planet” mindset is going to bother you some.
The video below was produced by the Forum for the Future and received funding by Bank of America, the City of London Corporation, PepsiCo UK, Time Warner, Royal Dutch Shell and Vodafone.
The video describes how a planned city would work and this innocent looking cartoon woman tries to make you feel like this is a great deal for you.
The most disturbing part are the “cry freedom ghetto’s” where people like me who would resist these state created mega-cities are denied access to essential services simply because they choose to not be a part of the cattle herd concept.
Global warming and CO2 pollution is talked about for the reasons why energy, food and transportation is rationed. Even your calorie intake is monitored.
If your a non-elitist you don’t get to drive your own car but have to take city transportation at designated intervals and all jobs are run by a super computer.
Day cares, schools, housing, and commutes to jobs are clearly planned out and home schooling is forbidden.
In summary this agenda 21 that is currently being rolled out in local governments in the United States is scary stuff but God is ultimately in control and even though it looks like evil is winning these people will eventually slide off the slippery slope their on and meet a destruction of their own making.
Here are some of the spooky aspects in this video:
- Food and water controled and rationed by the “Global Food Council” which has all control over farming. Meat is rarely eaten and for special occassions.
- A “designated career announcement” is announced by the state and that will be your job. Your job is no longer yours to choose.
- Your calorie credit card determines your movement and behavior. Your smart phone rations the amount of travel the citizens of planned-opolis, can make.
- You can say goodbye to that car of yours.
- The slave known as Vee is so happy that she can “switch off brain and go to work,” and is happy a mega-computer is controlling this massive amount of people in the city.
- If you resist the state and want freedom from the state and the super-computers running the slave grid, there’s the “cry freedom ghetto,” prison camps for malcontents who are blocked from getting jobs, accessing high speed transport or the Internet.
- The Forum for the Future offer differing scenarios each year but the common thread is the same: drastic reduction of God given natural rights, privileges and freedoms; constant reference to “an elite” having exclusive rights on cars and numerous luxuries; the state controls every single aspect of your life.
A great example of the beginning stages of agenda 21 in the US is in the San Francisco Bay Area. A plan is in place to socially re-engineer people living in the Bay areas lives. It’s called the One Bay Area Plan and over the next 25 to 30 years it will transform the lives of over 9 million people in 9 counties by creating high density stack-and-pack housing next to mass transit, all in the name of saving mother earth by reducing green house gases. It’s a real plan and they aren’t hiding it but they are disguising it to make it at least look attractive. They can’t tell you everything it’s going to be like just yet, you have to “let the vote pass to see what’s in it”. Read about it from their own site: http://onebayarea.org/regional-initiatives/plan-bay-area.html
“So what do you say? Want to move to the big city and experience life, maaaan!?” No, I’ll keep my God, garden, guns, and dirty coal.
For a really good summary and primer on the basics of Agenda 21 please watch this video.